Thanks to the know-how gained through the organization of Casa Italia Atletica, La Maratona del Gusto e delle Bellezze d’Italia, Fidal Servizi has achieved the knowledge to support potential stakeholders with the organization of conventions, congresses, meetings as well as many other kind of public events,
More specifically, Fidal Servizi is able to provide the following services:
- - Assist the LOC (*) with development of the initial feasibility assessment.
- - Define the organizing structure.
- - Coordinate the event’s organizing secretary.
- - Location finding - Availability and venue assessment in Italy and abroad.
- - Marketing and sponsorship plan and budget definition.
- - Marketing and communication - VIP Hospitality and group activities for new clients to get to know each other.
- - Graphics and settings – Supply of different kinds of fixtures (inflatables, big screen, promo materials).
- - Volunteers’ training for the specific event through dedicated training courses.
- - Invitation and Ticketing
- - Logistics and Transport management – Including any permits required for food transportation aboard in compliance with the relevant international legislation.
- - Catering services organization.
- - Press Office services.
- - Final report of the event.
- - European Masters Athletics Championships – Ljubliana 2008
- - World Athletics Championships – Berlin 2009
- - European Athletics Championships – Barcelona 2010
- - European Masters Indoor Athletics Championships – Gent 2011
- - European Athletics Junior Championships – Tallin 2011
- - World Athletics Championships – Daegu 2011
- - European Athletics Championships – Helsinki 20s12
- - World Athletics Championships – Moscow 2013
(*) LOC = Local Organizing Committee
Casa Italia Athletics FIDAL
Tastes and Beauty of Italy Marathon
- - Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Wien 2009
- - New York 2011
- - Madrid 2012
National Coaching convention and Italian Athletics General Assembly 2012 (FIDAL)